Learn more about Advocacy and Lomond & Argyll Advocacy Service (LAAS)
You may be wondering just what we mean by “Advocacy” and whether LAAS’s free services would be of benefit to you or to someone you know.
On the following pages we set out some essential information which should help you answer those questions.
- What is Advocacy? – how our service can help and why advocacy matters.
- What is LAAS? – Independent, free, confidential service providing support and assistance
- Referral – who can refer a client to LAAS, and how to do so.
- Confidentiality – what confidentiality means for our service users.
- Client Expectations – what help you can expect from one of our advocates; and what you should not expect.
- Who We Are – meet our teams.
- Projects – special projects run by LAAS.
- Listen to What We Do – a short sound presentation of how we can assist you.
- Contact Us – we operate throughout West Dunbartonshire and Argyll. Check this page for all the details.
SIAA – as members of this organisation we have access to the best practices in advocacy.