Referrals to LAAS


Carer helping elderly woman.
ANYONE can refer to our service:

the person needing an advocate
a friend, relative, or colleague
a carer or someone working for social/health care
someone working for any other relevant service
We would of course expect that, if you were referring someone else, you would discuss it with them first.
Our priority groups are adults with a learning difficulty, adults who use mental health services, and people over 65.
Our service is free, confidential, and independent of all other services.


PDF document iconYou can either download this Referral form and complete it, then email it via (West Dunbartonshire) or (Argyll & Bute) or you can print off then complete and return to our Main Office (Dumbarton) or Argyll & Bute Office (Lochgilphead).

The information will be passed on to the Advocacy Service in your area without delay.

Telephone iconPhone the Main Office (Dumbarton) or the Argyll Office (Lochgilphead)  giving the information that we ask for in the form. You may have to leave a message as we don’t have full-time office staff.

You can find additional phone numbers at the foot of this page.