Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance (SIAA)
- The SIAA is devoted to the promotion, support and defence of Independent Advocacy in Scotland.
- It has the overall aim of ensuring that Independent Advocacy is available to any vulnerable person in Scotland – The SIAA manifesto tells you more.
- It is a membership organisation which aims to ensure that Independent Advocacy is available to any vulnerable person in Scotland.
- For more information view:- www.siaa.org.uk
We would like thank the SIAA for its permission to make use of their video (“A Voice to Trust”) on this web site.
Lomond & Argyll Advocacy Service
- is a full member of the Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance (SIAA).
- abides by its Code of Practice and Principles and Standards.
- this ensures that our service is always of a high quality.